Am I the only one stressing????

Im 38 weeks pregnant. I cannot sleep, im uncomfortable all the time, get aggraveted really quickly. The doctors feel Im going to go over my due date and will not induce me until 41 weeks. I cant take it anymore. At least when my baby comes I will have a reason to be up and not just laying in bed miserable because I cannot sleep..... UGH am I the only one feeling this way??/

MommyReRe3

Asked by MommyReRe3 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I hit about 35 weeks I was SO MISERABLE!!! My hips hurt, it hurt to get up and down from sitting, I was up peeing..... So your totally normal.... I hated being prego (except for feeling my son kick) I'm sorry, Al I can say is walk, walk walk..... That's what I did and my son came at 38 weeks... Are you dialated or anything yet? Hang in there!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You're not alone! I'm with you on this! I'm completely miserable too.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• are you on bedrest? that would be even harder! our midwives told us to think of a due month rather than a due date, then there isn't this pressure building up revolving around the weeks or days. i feel like it helps me.
    good luck! hang in there!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2010