Moving with a baby

My husband and I are moving from Arizona to Tennessee with our 5 month old son. It will be a long drive since we may have to drive seperate vehicles. Any advice? I am thinking about getting a toy bar that clips onto his car seat. Good idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Travel

• we moved from pa to tx. my dd was 5 months at the time as well... AND i was 2 months pregnant. we flew with her to visit tx, but when we moved, we drove from pa to tx. we made 3 hotel stops. it was fine. our dd has always slept great in the car. so she slept most of the time. i was also breastfeeding, so i didnt need to worry about having food for her. if she was hungry we just stopped and fed her. otherwise we just made some pit stops to stretch and get some air. we had some small handheld toys that she could press and they would light up and play music. the gps also served as a distraction for her... haha. good luck. youll be fine!
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• We moved from CT to FL when our son was 3 months old. He slept most of the time and when he was hungry we stopped and I breastfed him. We did the trip in 2 and 1/2 days
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010