What happened to 'we have to include the people in the process?'

President Obama said that was of high importance before he got elected and now he says differently on his FOX news interview last night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anyone surprised?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• See, the people only count once, in November, on election day. That is the beginning and the end of the need for the people. The rest of the time, we don't count.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I'm sorry, I did not catch any of the interview because the "journalist" was interrupting him and speaking over him. Talk about unprofessional. It was like that was what he was told to do--speak over and interrupt no matter.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like all 530+ politicians we have now in the house and senate.
    Anonymous

• anon 12:32 just maybe it is because there are ALOT of unanswered questions..dont you think the majority of this country that does not want this HC scam have tons of questions that have been ignored?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Maybe if more of the people griping voted in their local & state elections, they would feel heard. I'm not surprised that FOX news twisted his words.
    Anonymous

• Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha they will say anything to get the votes!!

This is why I will only vote for what someone has done and not what they say they may do!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Are you kidding me there is videos out there saying he wanted our input and is not doing that!!!!

My God you do not even know who you voted for!! If you are his fan you should know everything he has said and has done and don't be surprise when someone points things out!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• http://www.talkingsides.com/blogs/2010/03/18/as-always-it-s-all-about-obama interesting for president Obama as usual it is all about HIM

Anonymous

• FOX did not twist his words at all. You saying that just proves that you did not watch the interview at all.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2010