27weeks

ok so i was in the hospital all day yeaster day to find out my water is leaking now they have sent me home and im doing nothing but hurting so bad i cant even sit or stand or even lay down w/ out it hurting i know 27weeks is earlie to have him but my last baby was born at 26 weeks and survived how do u feel about this ... myself i wanna have him and get the pain over w/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would fight to keep my baby in. But is you water breaks there is nothing you can do. But you can leak and keep youself drinking plenty of water to keep that little one in as long as possible and give the baby a much better chance.
    Anonymous

• are they retarted???? why were you sent home,my kid was born at 30 weeks and once my water was leaking and they knew it i stayed there till his arrival,if i was pregnant agin and was showing early signs i would not be saying i wanna get my baby out,dont you recall the broken heart you had from leaving your baby in the NICU for weeks? call them up and demand anthing that is safe for you to take
    Anonymous

• Why would you want to risk having your baby now? Just because your other kid survived doesn't mean that this one would. Yeah it sucks to be in pain. I'm 22 weeks today and my back is always hurting plus my sides, my hips and many other places. That's pregnancy if you don't want to deal with it don't get pregnant. I would be trying everything I could do to keep my baby inside of me and give him/her a better chance.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• keep your baby in there. wasn't it horrid for you having a preemie already? i had such a hard time with my preemie...and he was 32 weeks, and no life threatening problems. our family works overboard to keep our baby's in full term now. inside you is the best place for your baby. do all you can to take care, even if it means getting some help...churches, student doulas...
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2010