my poor hubby-

The other night I was sitting on the couch and felt like something may have been crawling on my neck. I swatted at the area with my hand. Next think I know, I've got a hornet on the front of my shirt.
I got nervous and asked my hubby to get it off me and outside-He scooped it up with a plate and basket and took it outside.
So as I was thinking how lucky I was that I didn't get stung after swatting at it and all that, he came back in and told me that he let it out, and as he was walking away the hornet chased him down, landed on his band and stung HIM!
talk about no good deed goes unpunished!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds like you owe him a night of pure fun and love lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• LOL omg thats funny
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 12:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Mine would have let me get stung. He's allergic to wasps, bees, hornets, etc.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• lzsarejman

Same here! But he is not allergic. lol
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• OP- he's fine- he got the stinger out right away and put ice on it. It swelled for maybe a hour, then you couldn't even tell. I think we were both more surprised that this happened than anything-
    Anonymous

• Insects are crafty like that..When I lived in VA, my new neighbor was freaking out over a big waterbug so I went to kill it even though I am scared of big roaches and it flew in my hair.
    Anonymous