Are there any travel swings that plug into the wall

I have a daycare and am VERY limited on space anymore butI would like to get a small swing for the babies when they are small so I thought a travel swing would be a good fit. I HATE replacing batteries all the time though are there any travel swings that can plug into the wall like the bigger swings?

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 12:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That would be a hazard. Try to find swings that need winding or are motion sensitive. Better yet, the floor is free. :)
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• That would be a great idea, haven't heard of one. The wind ups are terrible. The pp wants you to put the baby on the floor?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• What's wrong with the floor? Put down a play mat with toys if desired. I've been putting my baby on the floor since around 10 weeks to 3 months old. The only other baby contraption that we have and got use was a 3 in 1 infant to toddler rocker because it fully reclined, could be stabilized instead of rocker, and the toys were within reach for tiny hands. That rocker is a far better investment and the floor costs nothing!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I am a little confused. Why would a travel swing that plugs into the wall be more of a hazard then a full size swing that plugs into the wall? And yes the floor is free but unless it is naptime for the one year and 15 month old than it is not the safest place if I want to be able to have any possitive interaction with any of them. a swing would be a great deal for the baby who needs to be in constant motion while keeping her happy as well as being able to interact with the older two.
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 3:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Honestly, if the floor in a safe area is not safe enough, then having a cord plugged into a wall and trailing from the swing to the wall is not going to be safe either. If its only three of them and the baby needs motion, a baby wrap/carrier is also an option also if you are that space limited.

It is all your choice, but I honestly feel that a plug on a swing is not at all safe. I think this is a better option, but that's my opinion: http://tiawan-group.com/onlineshop/images/Zen01-25.jpg

amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Here us a fisher price power plus plug in swing if you want to look at it: http://www.babygizmo.com/images/product/J4205.jpg

amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2010