Finding out the sex...

I'll be 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks to make sure the baby is growing properly and such. I know that I will be able to find out the sex, but I'm trying to decide if I want to or not! I have a 20 month old son already and with him I found out I was having a boy...

Just am curious to see how many of you waited to find out the sex and how many of you found out via ultrasound... Or what you plan to do... =D

Thanks ladies!

Amanda704

Asked by Amanda704 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have an us in about 3 weeks as well! im having twins and i already know the sex to one of my babies:) i found out when i was about 14 weeks. i am definitlygoing to find out m other baby too:)
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• we did not find out for all of our single births, but did find out for our twins. they said if we had fraternal twins there would be less testing and fewer visits...so we found out! i kind of wanted to for this birth b/c i have gotten rid of almost all baby stuff and there is not a ton of gender neutral things to buy anymore! but we decided on the surprise!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I think whoever can have the patience to wait more power to them, lol. im just not a patient person i found out the sex of all 3 of my babys, i don't regret it because i knew the sex so it was alot easier to prepare for the arival and have everything bought and ready.
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I just LOVE surprises. Today every thing is instant... there are so few real surprises left. We waited and found out naturally with all 3 kids and Im soooooooo glad I did!
    Anonymous

• I always have to know. I can't stand surprises. I'm a planner.
    Anonymous

• I love a good surprise. There are such few surprises in life.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• We want a suprise, we already have a boy and girl name picked out :)
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have waited with all 3 of my boys and I'm waiting with this little one too. I have a boys and a girls name picked out.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• This is my 3rd pregnancy ... I am 26 weeks w/ twins.... and I have ALWAYS found out the sex with all of them. I don't know how anyone can wait until the baby's born.... it would literally drive me insane ... I have to know! LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• This is my 5th pregnancy. I didn't find out with my first one, but did with the other three and the one on the way.

Answer by missanc at 2:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010