Stoller/Bike Trailer Combo

I am looking to buy a double stroller/bike trailer combo. Does anyone own a Chariot, Croozer, or Kidarooz? What is your input and how do you like the product? Pros and Cons would be helpful! Thanks!

snugglybuggly

Asked by snugglybuggly at 1:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have a Kidarooz and we love it! Ds loves riding in it, and he looks super comfy too! We initially bought our kidarooz trailer because we had just purchased new bikes for dh and myself...but our bikes were later stolen out of our garage, so it has since been used as a stroller when we take our nightly family walks. It pushes like a dream! It is so smooth and light! I love it! I really can't say enough good about this thing... It was light and easy while pulling it behind a bike, and it pushes better than any other stroller we have had (we had a Chicco Cortina travel system and also have a Maclaren Quest). It is the two seater, and I swear if it was a little more narrow I would take this thing to the mall with me! :)
    Anonymous

• I had one, I can't recall the name off hand, but it was good as a bike trailer, and not so great as a stroller. I find that using a trailer as a stroller is really cumbersome. It is way too big. We used the bike trailer, and bought a separate jogger, and then a normal stroller for the mall and indoor stuff.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2010