How can I find out, why my pregnancy break?

I'm 18 years old and never thought that I could lose my first baby so easily. I don't know, what to do or where to turn to. My baby left us when she was about 8 weeks old. I'm so sad because I never got the chance to see her. (I'm sure that the baby was a girl)

Can anyone help? Give advice how to deal with this..

maasikmamm

Asked by maasikmamm at 1:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• every miscarriage is sad, but over time you will move on. talk to other women who have had them, but dont live in grief, when the time is ready youll be granted another baby. but theyre are casues of a miscariage, to much stress, and to much physical stress, along with to rough sex,.. there are many factors in a miscarrige, wait a little while for baby making and let the next one come naturally....... goodluck..
    Anonymous

• You have to take it one day at a time. I loss a baby close to 6 weeks. It is hard but I had to realize there is a reason things happened the way they happened. No one thinks they could loss a baby at any age. I know am a Mommy of two girls and one on the way. Hugs it does get better.
    Anonymous

• i know that this doesn't alleviate your grief in any way, but generally miscarriages happen because there is something wrong with the baby - the body knows. my ob says this is a good thing... allow yourself to grieve, but also let it run its course. there are support groups online and in person if you need that.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I was 19 when i lost my baby at 9 weeks, it was very hard for me and my bf to get over this.... I am 27 now with an awsome son that is 5 and a girl on the way and to this day I still think about that little one.. It will get easier but the pain will never go away.. I am sorry you had to go through something like this so young don't get your hopes it it will happen again in time... I tell you though pregnancy will never be the same, after having one you will always be scared till that little one comes out... gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 4:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2010