What should I do for a 2nd birthday party?

My little boy will be two on June 3rd. It's only 2 1/2 months off and I want to plan a party so I can send out invintations in advance. Any ideas for a fun, yet cheaper birthday party?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• party at the park with some food an drinks! dont really need many decorations and games all the fun is right there! just a few balloons
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 2:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• we always have baloons and streamers...and they can be from the 99cent store..and we just have a cake that I make and bbq...nothing fancy
    Anonymous

• I am CRAZY when it comes to birthdays, this year for my DD's I am doing Old Mac(dd's name) had a Farm and EVERYTHING is farm related, right down to corn on the cob cupcake-cake!!
    I say do something that he likes (does he like sesame street? do sesame street! Does he like dora? do dora. Does he like cars? Do cars!!, you get the idea) and just have everything related to that!

Good luck and I hope you have as much fun planning birthday's as I do!!!!
    Anonymous