Nipple Piercings/Nipple Soreness

I just started BC Pills last week Tuesday and I'm guessing the hormones are kicking in because my nipples are very sore. However, I was supposed to be getting my nipples pierced today. So my question is, do you think it would be okay for me to go through with the nipple piercings even with sore nipples? (As I am sure the piercings will make them even more sore, but I'm okay with that) Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am sure it would probably be fine, just may hurt a little more than normal.
    Anonymous

• It will hurt more than it normally would but it doesn't take long to get it done if it's done professionally. Just make sure to clean them really good after you get them done. I had mine done when I was 16.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 3:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2010