Can someone please tell me what it's called...???

I have an 18 X 24 inch window type whole in the wall above my kitchen sink; its between my kitchen and living room. It's basicalliy like if Im standing in front of my kitchen sink, I can see right through to my living room. Anyway, I don't like how plain it looks & Im trying to get some decorating ideas from the internet but I cant find anything because Im not sure what the damn thing is actually called..LOL. Yea i feel like an idiot but, is there an actual name for this "wall opening"? Does anyone have suggestions on how I can decorate this area in a very simple, elegant way? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think it's a pass-through. BTW, I've seen a couple where people found a neat stained glass image and hung it in there.
    Anonymous

• yep, pass-through

love the idea of getting a stained glass image for it!
    Anonymous

• OP

Thanks so much for the info!!!!
    Anonymous

• Its a pass-through so 1 you can pass food from living room to kitchen, and most importantly so the person at the sink can see and talk to the people in the living room. My inlaws have one between their kitchen and dining room.

You could look for a stain glass piece to hang there or some shears on a spring rod.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Custom wine rack.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2010