If you could, would you want to learn more about the meaning of life, your origin, destiny, future? Christian or not, do you want to know, do you care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love learning about different people's/culture's/religion's takes on these kinds of topics. And while I appreciate learning as much as I can about what others believe, I will decide for myself what makes the most sense to me.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• If I get any answers at all to those questions, they'll be completely ignored if the come from any religious text.
    Anonymous

• sure, but it doesn't mean I'll take it all to heart.

I like to listen and learn about the different ideas and aspects of life and other faiths.

I pick and choose and make my own ideals
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Hey hypermamaz I like your bookworm BG!!! I'm always thinking of BG's with my sims3 in mind....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I already know my purpose, meaning of life, origin of life, my destiny and some of my future, everything that I desire to know and that God chooses to reveal to me :) I think everyone wants to know these question to some extent.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• bookworm BG?? huh?
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I think BG stands for back ground.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• ahhh thanks.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I don't have an overwhelming NEED to know. I accept what science have discovered and put way more credence in science than in any ancient text. I'm also aware and accepting that science admittedly does not, cannot know EVERYTHING everything...that we are learning new things every day and that our knowledge itself is evolving.

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I find those who claim to know for sure for sure totally and completely exactly everything to be arrogant and ignorant.
    Anonymous