powerpoint help asap

I am doing a powerpoint presentation for school that is due tonight. I have been searching all day to find a program that will burn it onto a dvd that will play the slideshow and the audio. without a watermark. I have not had any luck. If anyone can help I would be truly grateful!

jaynay05

Asked by jaynay05 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in

• Ok you cannot burn a POWERPOINT SLIDESHOW to run as a DVD. You would need something like movie maker, or something like that to create something that you can burn (Windows Vista has a program called windows movie maker, it is free and actually really awesome).

NOW, if you want to use the powerpoint show you already created, your only option is to use it on a computer that has powerpoint viewer (almost all PC's have powerpoint viewer) and you can go out and buy a cable to hook the PC up to the TV.

WHEW. Good luck, though.
    Anonymous

• You need flash drive

Answer by rkoloms at 7:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Flash drives are on sale very cheap right now, I would check them out. The smallest one would be fine since a powerpoint does not take up a lot of space.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2010