Has your husband changed you in a bad/good way ?

My husband has -- in a bad way -- I use to be a very happy person ( the almost sickning, always cheerful & pleasent kind of happy) I was never ever in a abd mood, always optimistic, etc.

Now he has put me in an eternal bad mood --everyday is the same, I am a big grouch, down, I yell more than I talk...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds pretty unhealthy, and sad that you're so down, and it's due to him... ( Maybe marital counseling could help perk things up again? Just a thought )

My husband personally.... has changed for the best. We were together when I was a teenager, so we had many many fall outs then, being prego at 19 and all... it was so hard.... What helped us the MOST in the end was pre-marital counseling. He's changed, I've changed, and we're both more understanding... EVEN though I still want to win every battle, haha... I can loose to and am fine with it.

It better than it's ever been, 5 years later..... : )
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• we've changed each other.

but so has life.

we're definitely different people now than when we got married. but that was also 13 years ago.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Well, my husband has most definitely affected me. It's impossible I'd say for someone you live with to not have an effect on you.

I'd partially blame him for my lack of effort to stay in touch with old friends. He's a homebody and doesn't like meeting new people.

But he's also motivated me a great deal in becoming healthier, in being more pro-active with life, and in having a generally lighter mood.

I've honestly probably made him a bit more of a procrastinator, but I've also softened him towards others. We're slowly turning into the same people. Bahaha. : )
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 3:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My husband has changed me in a good way. But at the same time, I've picked up some bad habits. I'm a bit lazier than I used to be. Mainly because he's more laid back and mellow. I used to get much more done with my day (oh maybe that's from having 3+ kids, who knows!).

Anonymous

• His changed me alot and not in a good way. Like you I use to be a happy and really millow. And would never ever do the things I feel now. I am so unhappy at times I can't stay happy for a whole day. I yell more then I should I get annoyed faster, I'm always angry and feel like I have gone nuts. I have so much hate in me I could never hate anyone for the life of me before. I don't want to be around anyone anymore I have no friends. I use to be an out going person but now all I want to do is stay home and eat and eat and eat. I feel like the life I had inside me is dieing slowly
    momtoPMCandJNC

Answer by momtoPMCandJNC at 3:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My husband has changed me in two ways. #1 I eat significantly worse that I did when I met him. #2 I trust him, and tend to give people the benefit of the doubt more often.

He won't eat any veggies cooked, except corn, and won't eat anything with beans (green or any other kinds), tomatoes, avocados or olives. He won't eat pasta unless it is white and covered in a cream-based sauce, etc, etc. He will only eat caesar salad.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• We have changed each other for the better. I'm sorry your are unhappy.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2010