Nephew has the hots for me...

ok that is nephew in law ...who is my age -- my husband is a little older than me but nephews dad ( DH brother) , is like 20 years older than husband ( he was a suprise baby lol)

anyways everytime we visit them ( they live an hour away -- nephew lives with MIL ) nephew is always kind of flirty with me, not really a big deal because it wasnt the extreamly obvious kind... then he would always tell my husband how lucky he is and how he wants to move here so he can find a wife like me or even move in with us ....and then everytime I get onto facebook or myspace he pops right up and always trying to get into these deep convos with me... Honestly i felt it was kind of flattering and really no harm in it.... but now he has talked my husband into coming staying with us for a week, and i am actually kind of worried how he will be, because we will be alone alot. I was actually thinking of * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• trying to scare him offf lol... like not really picking up the house while he is here ( this is the first time he will be at our house) ... and just kind of act gross around him...maybe even walking around the house with moustache remover creame on my upper lip ( because really, would he still want me then lol)

husband doesnt think anything will happen ( he thinks its funny) ...but he doesnt realize how many times nephew has actually pinched my butt or hugged me goodbye a little too long...

maybe I am blowing his feelings out of proportion, but why take the chance?
    Anonymous

• tell your dh he has pinched your butt...if he still thinks its funny then well...theres another problem.
    Anonymous

• I think when he gets there your husband better tell him no hanky panky. I would be worried if I were you- he seems very forward with you. I think you need to forget about letting your house be a mess or trying to be unattractive and straight up tell him you are married and uninterested and if he keeps it up it's going to be a bigger problem for him than it is for you. Some men don't take hints very well.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010