Hermaphrodites..

Ok, so I was wondering this..If being gay is "wrong", which I don't believe it is..Then how would you explain people that are hermaphrodites??They were born with both male & female parts.They deserve to fall in love just as much as male or female people..Make you rethink if you believe that being gay is "wrong", doesn't it??

PS: this is not meant to cause a fight I just want opinions, so please try and debate in a mature manner, thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• SOme people will never, ever tell you being gay is "right". They will continue with their idea that people who are gay are choosing it and going against God.
    You can't argue with stubbornness and closed minds.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I COMPLETELY agree with you 100%.

There's also a group of people who believe in " intelligent design " right???? Well a Hermaphrodite is an example of "stupid design" People say it's amazing loot at how your eyes work, how our whole body functions.... Yes it's amazing, but many things are still not perfect... I mean isn't our creator the all high and mighty? Why would he create a baby with both organs? As a sick joke? HERE is an amazing explanation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_nqySMvkcw

Gay is not wrong. ONE day SCIENCE will find the answer.... They're doing research now on identical twins, one gay, one straight with the same exact DNA... well they think that there's sometime in the womb where a gene is shut off or something along those lines.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• agree!! I believe Gay is from birth.. I dont care if you realize it at 4, 10, 20, or 40.....
    and if you were born that way I believe there is no way God wouldn't love something from his creation..

Id rather see someone be Gay & Christian than run away from the church for feeling left out / sinner / ect... It is NOT our place to judge. leave it up to God..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Well I don't think gay is wrong. I am a bible believing christian but cannot believe that God would have a person born a way that was going to send them to hell.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• What about people who are born killers? pedophiles? Are those okay?
    Anonymous

• ok anon 4:18 that was a stupid comparison.... just because your gay doesn't mean your a bad person.... you can't help who you love... IMO killers and pedophiles are satan in human form.... You aren't God so stop judging
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• But they are still born that way are they not?
    Anonymous

• Ok anon 4:18, because people that are gay are such bad people "rolls eyes"..I know plenty of gay people that have bigger hearts then some straight people I know..You know, like you..
    Anonymous

• "What about people who are born killers? pedophiles? Are those okay? "

No these are not ok. Not because they are born this way, or not. But because their actions harm other people; innocent people who are preyed upon by these individuals who have something wrong with them.

How this relates to gay people/hemaphrodites, I"m not sure.
    Are people born left handed wrong? It's the "norm"....the majority of people are right handed. It used to be thought that left handed people were "evil" or sinister...that the devil had something to do with this "anamoly". See how ridiculous that sounds?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• anon, What about people who are born killers? pedophiles? Are those okay?

These people are mentally ill, or just plain evil there is no comparison.

Answer by older at 4:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2010