Who is the woman in the media/public scene that is most inspirational to you or that you most admire?

minasmama6

Asked by minasmama6 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have learned to not admire those in the public eye too much. They always seem to let you down in the end. I used to really look up to Oprah and then she came out with all of her Scientology stuff and that messed it up for me. That's what it means by "thou shall have no other God's before Me" I guess.
    I will say I do enjoy listening to Joyce Meyer a lot and there are several female singers in different genres that I like to listen to a lot. carrie underwood, sara evans, nicole mullins and on and on, just realy talented people :)
    Shellness

Answer by Shellness at 1:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Oprah
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Helen Thomas. I will have the opportunity to meet her in May.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, and Megan Kelly
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I agree that looking up to those in the public eye is not always wise. I think we have to be careful in choosing who and what we listen to. I have enjoyed reading some of Beth Moore's books and do enjoy listening several of the female singers mentioned above. I like Ann Coulter and Megan Kelly, too.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2010