One of your worst fears coming true

Okay maybe thats a little dramatic.. but it is something that I never wanted to happen...

Our water is shut off because they're doing repairs to a pipe... of course when I scheduled my little iud removal for tomorrow i didn't think about it... I hate that I can't wash up for them before i go in there.. i mean it doesn't smell or anything but i did have sex last night.. and its just good manners to wash before you go lol... sigh

anyone else have something like this happen?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 3:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would call a friend and see if I could use their shower. If you have no friends around that you can use their shower, I would go the local pool and pay the few bucks to get in and just use the shower. Do you belong to a gym? Shower there?
    I would have to take a shower. I would freak out if I didn't. But I am weird like that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• lol no. When you get there use the bathroom they have those feminine cleaning wipes
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• use baby wipes
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• these are people that deliver babies- I would think they are used to a lot of things.
    I wouldn't worry about it- if you really want to, you could get some bottled water and wash up a bit with a sponge bath.
    Anonymous

• Use bathroom wipes, baby wipes, or buy gallon water and heat it on the stove to wash up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2010