What reasons do you answer anonymously? ..........

1- Fear of rejection from cafe mom peers.

2- Fear that you're wrong.

3-You want to be rude, and don't have the balls to be rude without hiding.. (haha)

4-You're giving a personal answer and wish to remain anonymous.

5- You're not trying to be rude, but know your answer may come off as rude.

6- Other... If so... Why????

( JUST FOR FUN )

Should I post this anonymously??? hmmm ; )

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 3:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sometimes, i dont want to be associated with a question, but i think the person needs an answer. sometimes i come across as rude, but there is no other way to answer. and other times, i dont want spam because i answer they way everyone wants to, but dont have the balls to do it.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• 6- because there are some people on here that are stalkers and like to see what you say to try to use is against you....not a fun thing!!
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I usually post anon if its a personal thing. Like sex. Other than that I never post anon.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i never have! :) you can hate me but i will tell you what i am thinking i would LOVe for them to do away with the annon. responce option. it is just so people can be mean and hide behind their computer screens.... i find it uber lame!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I think I have only answered anon about three times. It is usually on the more controversial questions that I have a strong opinion about. I don't answer anon because I am afraid of what others think or I don't want people to know what I think but because of the bashers on here. I hate when people attack you as a person instead of what you wrote. I can handle criticism to my opinions/beliefs but I hate when people say you are a bad person for what you think.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 3:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Good answers... I shall spam you all now ; ) jk
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• number 4
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I think something is so funny and ridiculous, I just can't help coming up with a rude comment. It amuses me to see how others react to it. Everyone is always so serious and offended. Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor on here?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Honestly. I feel braver behind the Anon sticker. I feel more open to shar my thougts and opinions. I can say things that as me I could not say 'out loud' I am a very shy and personal person and I am much happier if no one knows who I am when I answer especially if it is something I feel strongly about and I know I will have to defend myself. I answered a question one time as me a while back because I thought it was harmless. I ended up getting in a tiff with another mom and she ended up harassing me through my message box and I had to block her. I felt bad about this for over a week and it still make me nauseous to think about it. People are jus to petty and I am to mush of a wuss.
    Anonymous

• Because I have family and friends who may not agree with what I have to say

Because I have been harassed by people in the Politics section to the point where I had to get a new account

Because I may ask/answer a question that I think is private and nobody's business.
    Anonymous