Best Bottles???

me and my husband are expecting #2. With our first born we just used to cheap parents choice bottles and didnt really think about it. He had colic and stomach problems for a few months but his doctor kept blaming it on the formula and changing it. Now I think the bottles might had effected him. We want to use a different kind for this next baby. Any ideas from experience? I've looked that the Dr. Browns but ratings complain about having to replace them often and all the parts you have to take apart and clean, and also leaking. The Nuk bottles have good reviews. What have you momma's experienced??

Super09Mom

Asked by Super09Mom at 3:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was the same way I put him on enfamil gentlease for fussiness & gas and Playtex ventaire advanced

Anonymous

• another thing i didnt mention... my 1st born hated the playtex bottles. Not sure why.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 3:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I use breastflow and loved em... so does my best friend
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Playtex drop ins are the best. But you have to know how to use them.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I used the playtex bottles and I used both the pre-formed drop in and the flat the rolled up disposable liners I loved 'em!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i liked the cheap ones, they might have been playtex but they were like $4 for 3. i tryed every bottle out there with my son and i liked the cheap ones. Every child is different so i would just try and see what one your baby likes.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I recommend the Avent bottles. Our dr told us to use them w/ our son when he was colic, they were great. Used them w/ my daughter as well. Never had any gas issues. The Nuk bottles I have used and was not wild about them because the nipple flattens while feeding.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Playtex Drop-In's. My parents used them with their kids and I have used them with my two kids. When you fill the bottle you push the liner up from the bottom to release the air inside the liner. As well, the liner collapses as the child drinks to reduce the amount of air ingested by the child. They're easy to clean and easy to manage. I prefer the older style over the newer style, but neither is better then the other as far as function goes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2010