20.5 weeks and cramping for the last 2 days?

I don't cramp all day long but like in the afternoon I start to cramp for awhile.. What could this be from? the baby having a growth spert..lol ? I don't know but it is uncomfortable, I haven't taken anything for it, I hate taking anything at all so I try not to..

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 4:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im 21 weeks and 2 days.. i know last weeks at 20 weeks i had some really bad side pain.. i havent had any cramping but im sure its normal. every pregnancy is different which means you will experience different symptoms from everyone eles.. but call you doctor to be on the safe side, good luck!! <3
    amanda202010

Answer by amanda202010 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Call the doctor to be safe. It could just be your muscles stretching.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Once your baby starts to get bigger, the muscles in your abdomen need to stretch in order to make room for baby. They are pulled apart and stretched out and some women feel very little cramping whereas others experience a lot. I had horrible cramping every night for about 2 weeks. It hurt so bad I was doubled over in pain. The only way for me to get relief was to stand up and pace a room with my hands raised above my head.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Thanks so much! she said it was normal but to make sure I drank more water (big surprise..lol) and that if anything changes to let her know! I wish they made a majic pill to speed up the pregnancy so it could be 40 weeks and I would have my baby girl..lol :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 4:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2010