Does Lady Gaga work for the devil?

I have seen a lot of stuff online about her and the whole illuminati crew. (Jay Z, Beyonce, Kanye West, Rihanna, Lady Gaga etc.)

It's really freaky! She has so much symbolism in her videos and any appearance she makes, she always sneakily covers one eye to represent the all seeing eye. Has anyone read about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• From some of these answers, ignorance remains bliss! Why use symbolism to sell your *cough* music unless you've 'souled out'? Of course she's working for satan. Isn't she in the million dollar + club where the industry and people put her? Are any of you who buy into her *cough* music/videos (antics) in the million dollar + club? Probably not! Yes, it would be wise to 'think' for yourselves. Don't worry, I've had my tin foil hat polished and shined recently, thanks. ;)
    Anonymous

• I've read it. It's a bunch of BS. THe person who writes that crap twists around the lyrics of the songs so much.
    Anonymous

• Man i wish i was a part of the illuminati. you can read forever about it. They have too much power and control over everything, its not fair!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You wish you were in cahoots with the devil? Not me! I don't care how many riches it gets you.
    Anonymous

• Beyonce is a Christian. I've seen her talk about God and her faith before in many different interviews.
    Anonymous

• She is artsy and intelligent and just cause she is different does not mean she is associated with the devil!! Some people don't understand metaphors and symbolism in art so they always find a way to put people down.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 5:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Well, she has changed a lot over the years. She won 8 grammies and didn't thank God once. I think Jay Z turned her. Even her videos have symbolism now and she does the hand symbols also.
    Anonymous

• SHE MIGHT NOT BE RELIGIOUS IF SHE DIDNT THANK GOD.....EVERYTHING YOU SAY OR DO CAN BE TWISTED TO BE NEGATIVE!
    Anonymous

• Oh goodness, is this about that stupid website some vigilant citizen crap? So stupid. So if a person doesn't thank God for their Grammies, they are devil worshippers?
    Anonymous

• oh! Oh! OH!!!! they symbolism!!! I'm going to hell just for saying that!!! Oh, dear sweet jesus krispies!!!

IF you people are serious, I am frightened by the fact that they let you out without a keeper.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2010