Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help

WAYY too long to post here, but if you have time, please, please read my journal and help me. ;-(

My Cafemom Journal

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Please ask your doctor for a referral to a therapist

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.