Does anyone know any Legit Email Processing Jobs or Mail Stuffing?

Kynkix

Asked by Kynkix at 5:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• No. There are NO legitimate 'email processing' or 'envelope stuffing' jobs out there. Take a look at my profile... I offer a couple of ideas in my journals.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Honey, I'm sorry but there is just no such thing! Here are some articles that may help you find what you need...

Top Ten Work at Home Scams to Look out For and Stay Away From

Top 5 Ways to Work From Home

Do Companies Hire People To Work From Home?

Research A WAH Job

Good Luck!
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Envelope Stuffing is 100% scam, 100% of the time. Earn Money Online is a good place to start if you're looking for an easy way to make money at home>

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• any of the stuffing envelopes, or putting together crafts and mailing them back..all scams..there are things like surveys, text answering...however, if you are looking for something that will give you unlimited potential in terms of cash in a month, those are DEFINITELY not the way to do it!
    Iw ork for a 38 year olf reputable company that is BBB A+ rated, NYSE publicly traded top trading, and FORBES best of 200 (#66) WAH opportunities. Check out the videos at www.IDSafety.INFO the info is free.
    I work about 20 hours a week and make a FT income already,
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• There is a legitimate email processing system because I am making money with it...post ads and make $25.00 for each ad processed and money gets deposited right into your pay pal account. All you need is an internet connection, email account & pay pal account.
    you can go to:
    http://emailmoneymaker.org .......This is absolutely real!! check out my website....any questions you can email me on face book
    Diana Hicks Columbus Ohio
    dhworkfromhome

Answer by dhworkfromhome at 10:26 PM on May. 25, 2014