Do you like these names?

For a girl: Renae Marie (middle names of my mom and my boyfriends mom)
For a boy: Colton Jay (middle name of my boyfriend and his dad)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I love the names. Renae is so cute. Marie? not so much. I understand that is your boyfriends moms name so if you love her too, go for it! Middle names are rarely used so if they have meaning it is much more special. My daughters middle name is Frances. Not my favorite name but that is the name of my mother and grandmother so it is very special and it will always give them honor. Colton is very cute and also boyish too! Colton Jay is adorable. How about Colton Jaymes though? You are stil giving your loved ones honor for the name, but it sounds a little better.I have a Mason and a Brayton. If my daughter had been a son his name would have been Callen James (Cal for short) and I love that you can turn Colton Jay or James into the nickname C.J. How cute is that?
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My middle name is Reneé and I LOVE that name so I like the first name for the girl but I dont think Renae Marie flows very well together since they are both very common middle names. I am not a fan of Colton or Jay but I like Cole and Jayden. What about Jayden Cole?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I like Colton. I dont really like the name Renae. JMO
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i like em both
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I like Renae, but I think it should be Sharlene Renae or Renae Sharlene
    Like Colton, but not so much Jay- but then it could mean a lot to the boyfriend and his dad- so it depends on what is more important to you.
    Anonymous