Healthy snack food options?

Trying to feed my family healthier and lose my baby weight. Problem? I'm a snacker...I love pretzels & chips. I need some interesting snack food ideas...

flowermom76

Asked by flowermom76 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• pretzels are ok except for the salt, nuts are good but you can't eat a lot of them, carrots or celery sticks work, fruit. I snack on precooked crabmeat. It's sweet and good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag and now they have crab meat sticks in individual containers (like a cheese stick snack). Yogurt is good too but watch the calories some have as many calories as a candy bar.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I eat almonds and carrots. I buy those litting matchstick carrots because my 3 year old loves them. Turns out they are a super convenient snack for me too. I grab a handful of almonds and matchistick carrots a few times throughout the day.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• fruits and vegetables, hummus, whole grain pretzels, pita chips and crackers

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2010