Did you hear about that girl and clomid?

a friend of mine told me that some girl bought clomid from online and was taking it everyday hoping to get pregnant. It was on some talk show. Wow isn't that dangerous. I mean what if she got pregnant and didn't know and was still taking clomid. That could kill the baby. Well me and a few friends got in a debate about this a pretty fun debate but a debate so i decided to ask the question and see whos right. What do you guys think. Do you think that could kill her baby or cause a lot of harm? I don't even think she could get pregnant off of that i mean doesn't that just keep making everything go in a circle until she gets pregnant

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• don't know, but makes me wonder if it would work for someone that was hoping their tubal would fail..............
    who knows- not saying I"m going to do it ;)
    Anonymous

• When I was on it they only had me on it for days 3-7 of my cycle. I'm not sure what the effects would be but it doesn't sound good.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2010