Denying your pregnancy illegal in any way?

I was just wondering if you have taken tests and none of them came positive after 4 months and then you give up because you don't have any symptoms... then at 5 to 6 months pregnant you find out because you have a bigger belly and start to feel the baby move. Could that be a sign of denial? and If you went to the doctor after being pregnant for 6 months without thinking you were... is it illegal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 5 months along with my second child before I ever found out I was pregnant. No one said anything to me other than "do you know your pregnant?". Boy was I surprised.
    Anonymous

• Umm no. They may question you but no it isnt illegal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• it happens sometimes. some ppl dont find out they are pregnant til they go into labor. its not illegal
    jayde08

Answer by jayde08 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Its not illegal to never get pre-natal care or have a pediatrician for your child. Some ladies dont believe in doctors. I am not understanding your question
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I'm sorry.....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 6:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• uh, how is that illegal? no one is required to have prenatal care. denial, yes. illegal, no.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• why would it be illegal? many women never go to the doc, you just have to have a birth certificate... wow idk what you are talking about
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• "uh, how is that illegal? no one is required to have prenatal care. denial, yes. illegal, no." - think this is coming from people wanting women to be held responsible to what they do during pregnancy-
    maybe that's why she's asking-
    Anonymous

• No it's not illegal. Getting prenatal care isn't even a LEGAL requirement.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I didn't get to a doctor until 19 weeks and 3 days...I was not even questioned. Because I was in shock, I had no symptoms except a missed period. And I was know to skip at least 3 months. So, nope.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2010