Behavior of husbands-

hubby is strange-
1.loves to cook- great! But he insists on cooking everything in the n*de! even bacon! "y'know, you could burn off something that I might want later!"
2. last night we went out and ended up going for custard. He didn't want any, but sat there and watched me eat mine with his face resting on his hands looking like he was in Heaven- says he loves to watch me eat-
doesn't do much for my figure! :)

3.I get him shirts, says he doesn't like them&wants to take them back-then they become his favorite and won't let me get rid when they wear out.

4. when I buy him a shirt that is exactly like his favorite-says he doesn't like it-refer to #3.
5.have to wash his towels behind his back because he wants to use then until the next millennium

anyone else want to share any of their man's strange behavior?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• 1. My husband can't poop at work, he has to drive all the way across town to come home when he's gotta go.
    2. He complains when I make his plans for him and tell him what to do but he couldn't find his a-hole with a mirror left to his own devices and can't make a decision to save his life so I HAVE to plan every detail of his life.
    3. He will get in the car and drive 5 miles to Burger King in the middle of the night because he's too lazy to reheat an already made plate of leftovers in the microwave!!
    4. He's a mechanic so we have to keep his greasy uniforms in a separate hamper from our clothes, he can lay them on TOP of the lid but he won't open it to put them inside.
    5. We have 3 5-gallon buckets of random screws, nuts and bolts in our garage because you never know when sorting through them for 2 hours may produce the right size that you need for a job and save you a five minute trip to Lowes and 50 cents.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• 5.have to wash his towels behind his back because he wants to use then until the next millennium

Haha, me too! I thought mine was the only one who thinks towels never get dirty!
    Anonymous

• lol thats great mine is the nude freak he thinks he should be able to do anything naked haha!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• My DH will not eat everybodies cooking. That is the reason we do not go eat at to many other peoples houses.

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• anon 637- not at all- his brother does that too!
    Anonymous

• He won't listen to my advice (I think it's a matter of pride) then I end up being right anyway, but it takes alot of suffering for him to realize that! I have asked him, Why don't you just listen to me in the first place? We could have avoided so many troubles we have gone through if he had just considered my advice. I always value his opinions and advice and if it makes sense, I go with it. But it's like when it comes to me voicing my opinion, he has to prove me wrong.
    Anonymous

• Oh, and DITTO the towels!! When we started dating him and his cousin were roomies and they both had ONE towel, and ONE washrag and they hung them up on the shower rack every night to dry.....neither of them could tell me when the last they had washed them was!!
    I thought it was just him.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You sounds lucky, my dh wont cook or clean, I have to have one of his friends come hang out with him so he will watch the kids. He takes a shower once a week if I'm lucky I'ld prefer the dirty towels. He is also very sexist.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My DH doesn't have any real peculiar habits. But I just wanted to say - I enjoyed your post - it made me smile! :) Very cute!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• ok, I'll come out of the closet- I'm the OP- man, you ladies are funny! I love it! particularly Slinkee! keep then coming ladies! you are making me laugh! I need that- laughter is the best medicine! :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2010