How to get stains out of my son's clothes && stop them from staining?

Does anyone know what to do to stop my 9 month old sons Clothes to stop staining so bad. && Can you get stains out of shirts you've already washed. Im new at the whole taking care of everything housewife thing.

MulishaMommy4

Asked by MulishaMommy4 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Once a stained item has gone through the dryer, it's pretty much a lost cause.
    Stain removal treatment often depends on what the stain is.
    I know for most stains, if I was it out ASAP with cold water and hand soap we are off to a good start. Spray n Wash works on some simple stains, somethings require OxyClean. Some stains come out nicely with white vinegar.
    But ALWAYS soak a stain as soon as possible in cold water.
    Anonymous

• bibs for prevention.I guess don't put him in nice things,this way you wont care if it gets ruined!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Baby Oxy is the best stain treatment! It even works on old stains, it's my favourite product of all time!!! But it HAS to be the BABY one, the regular one isn't very good.
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 8:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I'm a fan of Stain Stick. Also depending on what the stain is (baby poop) - the sun helps a lot, too. There's really nothing to prevent them, though. Bibs can help.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I also used the Baby Oxy Clean. It will get any baby stain out, even if you've already washed the item.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2010