have a question???

so my dh added his ex girlfriend(she sent the request) on his facebook he hasnt talked to her at all nor has she messaged him but it made me really jealouse am i wrong to feel this way i dont have any ex's on my fb but he neer gets jealouse he says its cause he trusts me but i do trust him i just dont want her in his friends

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you ARE jealous or insecure.
    Anonymous

• prefect example on why networking site like that are home wreckers...yea you sound kind of jealous sorry un
    Anonymous

• Insecure maybe, but I have the same problem! SO only had one friend on his FB, a FB that I didn't know about. When I stumbled across it, the only person on his friend list is a girl he used to have sex with. Except they DO talk, message, text message, phone calls. I don't like this girl, she has this LOOK about her, the kind that make you want to slap her.
    Anonymous

• I know some women wouldn't mind at all, nor would men, but I would mind. I don't think my hubby is interested in going back to anyone from his past, nor is he looking for anyone else period, but I'm a firm believer that there's no point in putting temptation in your way if you can help it.
    If it were me, I'd likely delete her and see how long it takes him to notice lol But that would be wrong to do as well as childish.
    Seriously tho, if you do that, he's going to feel like you don't trust him and it'll just cause problems between you so I wouldn't do it.
    He likely is like everyone else seems to be, and just likes the number of friends on his list.
    Trying to think like a man, I'd say he accepted it because he thought if he didn't that she'd think he still had some feelings for her but if she's right there and he's not talking to her at all, then she means nothing to him and she'll know it. That's just my guess.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i had this situation today. i came across my dh old flame as a friend. i told him that myes i was insecure and jealous, and it wasnt really fare to him but i wanted her removed. she was gone within 10 min. for either one of us if we are uncomfterable with a friend of the others, we soeak up and compromise. its not worth ruining our relashionship over or causeing mistrust. if it was that bigofa deal for him to erease her than we would have other problems.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• mine added his ex as a friend and ended up cheating.. so i would say if they want that temptation they are heading for trouble.. what possible would they have to talk about except old times together.. ex's never talk about the bad
    Anonymous

• well, I don't blame you- but it may be nothing- some people just like to have a lot of friends on their list.
    what is she writing to him?
    is it things like 'I regret the day I let you go? ' will he tell you what she's writing?
    be a smart woman, but keep in mind that male - female friendships don't always equal affairs.
    if they did, then there are a lot of guys out there that talk to me who would be in big trouble! :)
    Anonymous

• well, call me nuts but I have a fiend who is male, has been my friend for about 20 years, and I've told my husband that I'll do what I can to make him comfortable as possible with it, but I will not kick my friend out of my life.
    it just wouldn't be right, he's been there for me through too much-I've asked my hubby-'what kind of person would I be if I kicked someone who has done so much for me out of my life just because he happens to have a p*nis?- would you truely respect a person that did that?' he said no, and that will get Jealous about it from time to time, but we'll work it out together.
    for the record, I never dated my guy friend, never made out- most intimate we've been was friendly holding of hands- like I would with a female pal. the only time I ever saw him with his shirt off was once when I walked up on him changing his shirt-he got mad too-he's bashful- :)
    so that's my story-
    Anonymous

• So you aren't jealous or insecure...what is your reason he can't have his ex as his facebook friend then? I grew up with a lot of the same people in a semi small town. I ended up dating some of the guys from my group of friends. I never had bad break ups with any of them. So I have some of them on my facebook. I am married with 2 children. I have no interest in cheating on my husband with ANYONE, let alone an ex. I do like to see what all my old friends are up to and where their lives have taken them. If I heard that some chick was telling one of my exes that I couldn't be his facebook friend simply because I am an ex I would think that chick was an insecure bitch. Trust me. If he's going to cheat on you he's going to cheat on you...not having someone on facebook won't stop it from occurring.
    Anonymous

• SO, can you have male as friends ?

Fair is fair ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2010