So i need yalls help

My DH and I are going to try for another baby soon and and multiples runs in my family (I have two cousins that are triplets and 2 uncle that are twins and then 4 cousins and 4 sets of twins) and my DH has it in his family as well I was wondering if there was a way i could up my chances? I mean since it runs in both our families? and also we want at least one boy so is there something we can do for that as well? we have one little girl now.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• here's the link for The Shettles Method - http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/how-to-conceive-a-boy.html
    my mom used it and had a boy after 2 girls and she was almost 35. May have just been luck, but might help.

aren't there drugs that can cause multiple births? I don't know if I'd try it, I hear that a lot of that has to do with multiple births running in the family. but my SIL has a family with LOTS of multiple births and has had 2 single pregnancies. no one that I know of has had multiple births in my family and I got pregnant with twins when I was about 20 - so you never know!
    but I do hope that you get what you want!

but most of all, I hope for a healthy baby and a easy pregnancy for you! :)
    Anonymous

• guess you'll just have to wait and see :)
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• There could be a chance, with that, but you might also not. I was suppose to have a chance to have twins myself and I didn't . then we thought my huaband brothers might, but no niether of them did either. I have a teen daughter and pre-teen son one of my brother has a little girl, and my other brother has a daughter as well. and both their wife can't have anymore kids . B ut the chances are there though. :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2010