hubby doesnt like cafemom

okay so i asked hubby to cut back on porn to improve our sex life and he did. he still watches but is not doing it everyday. i am okay with that. then he said he doesnt like cafemom and wants me to turn it off whenever i get on! should i quit or just cut back? does your hubby not like cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• my hubby doesn't care....it's not like i'm looking at porn! Jeeze, if that were my husband, he wouldn't be watching porn at all...seriously!
    Anonymous

• A lot of husbands hate this site because MANY come on here asking complete strangers if they should leave their husbands or not.
    On that daddaily site someone had told my husband that he hated the site because his wife came on whining about an arguement and then left him because cafemom told her to.

My husband doesnt care. I am only on if he is at work adn my daughter is passed out. Which today has been alot, She is sick :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My husband loves to hear about all the stupidity that goes on here. It cracks him up.
    Anonymous

• I sometimes hate CafeMom too!! :) However, fair is fair - you asked him to cut back on something he enjoys (porn) - and he obliged. I think you should do the same...I would cut back as much as he does; no more and no less.... :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Yeah,like porn and Cafemom are even in the same ballpark! Geez! What a cop out!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My dh hates cafemom. However I am a sahm and it is my gate way to the outside world. I don't get out often and only have a couple female friends, most my friends are guys which makes dh uncomfortable so I dropped them. What I told him was I will drop cafemom but I will start hanging out with my guy friends again he chose cafemom.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My husband is fine with cafe mom. I am thinking your DH is trying to make a point and your missing it, he cut back on what you asked him to cut back on, now he is asking you to cut back. I am willing to bet he is waiting to see if you give him the same respect you expected from him or if you flat out refuse, I dont think it is really about cafe mom. thats JMO I tend to look at the larger picture with things. If you asked it of him and he did then maybe you need to do as he is asking now, its only fair.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• ***Yeah,like porn and Cafemom are even in the same ballpark! Geez! What a cop out!

Your missing the point also this isnt about porn and cafemom its about weather or not she is willing to give her DH the same respect she excpects from him. Women need to learn things are a two way street fair is fair if you expect your dh to do something be prepared to be asked to give the same in return.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• umm, ladies, we may not be looking at porn, but some are listing that their husbands have too little D*cks, can't pleasure us if we give them a map, and can't poop at work!
    how would we feel if we caught our husbands saying that they wished we would get bigger b*easts, learn to do a better BJ or learn how to MC a tractor pull just like many of us would like them to learn to cook and clean?
    either way it's something that bothers them just like the porn bothers many of us.
    it's a matter of feelings and what is important to someone.
    How do we have the right to say that porn is worse just because it happens to bother us more?
    It's all about how we feel and feelings are individual-people feel how they feel, you can't change that.

Anonymous

• I"m anon 8:01- not saying that i'm going to stop, as hypocritical as that may sound, but I do think that the OPs husband has a point!
    Anonymous