SMELL!!!!

ok. im in my first trimester and off course my nose is dog gone sensitive. however i can smell myself. and it grosses me out. i shower daily, brush teeth, deoderant. i practice very good hygene but now all of a sudden i can smell myself. its so nasty that i want to puke. please help! what can i do??? it wasnt like this with my first baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lol I had no problem with my own smells but i would smell other people and want to vomit. My son' s father breath would make me actually vomit but its was later found out that he has the worst oral hygiene around. Used the same toothbrush for years and barely brushes, never touched floss so now I know it was not in my head but my sense of smell was so much stronger. I want to puke again just thinking about it.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Very strange!! Try a little perfume under your nose?????? Mmm make sure it's one that doesn't make you want to vomit! :)

No matter what - remember it's a temporary phenomenon....hopefully...haha
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I had the same fetish when pregnant. I washed my whole body with that Summer's Eve feminine wash. It helped me, for the most part. on days I couldn't shower twice, I would carry around a bottle of BioSilk's silk therapy for hair and "breathe" the smell of the bottle if I needed relief. GL!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Try wearing lip balm in a scent you really like. Just having that smell right underneath your nose can help drown out other smells.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I'm in my second pregnancy and in my first trimester. I went outside and someone who trying to dig to fix a water pipe and oh my god my nose went into hyper drive the mud smelt bad to me lol. I am smelling myself to and can't stand it. I shower everyday and the smell of me just makes me nauseous my husband can't home he normally smells so good to me and when I went to give him a hug you could smell a little but of his cologne but I could smell what he ate underneath that gag! My nose is more sensitive now then what it was with my first. My first husband, I went to kiss him I 11 weeks pregnant got a wif of his breath and pushed him out the way running to the bathroom. My husband now has pretty bad breath in the morning so I love him but I'm scared to kiss him lol. So it's common it happens keep carmex on your lips that's what's helping me right now and rubbing lotion on me I smell good afterwards good luck girl!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010