Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever had a fluid filled blister in there mouth close to the gums and teeth?

Seems like i get these once a month around my period and it's so strange and after it pops it hurts to brush my teeth in that spot!

Answer Question

Asked by webbster6 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • that's an abcess. call the dentist...asap!!!

    Answer by krisstencarmela at 6:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

  • It sounds like it could be related to the herpes virus. Sometimes, cold sores come out or sores in the mouth due to hormone fluctuations. Next time that happens have your dentist take a look just to be sure.

    Answer by 3kidz4me at 8:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

  • I would call the dentist... it sounds like an absess, which could mean that you have some kind of infection. It could also just be a super nasty canker sore, but you might want to mention it to your doctor or dentist next time you visit one of them.

    Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

  • I have alot of dentist expeirence and it sounds like an absess to me they can just go away or pop and come back! normally there is an infected tooth or decayed tooth near that spot in my case the tooth had to be pulled! call the dentist asap

    Answer by mememecassie at 12:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

  • i would gargul with hydrogen proxcide 3 percent just dont swallow

    Answer by Patience1 at 4:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

  • I use a special mouthwash and toothpaste which may prevent this for you. I have another product you can rub on the blister also. For more info PM me. One lady told me her loose teeth tightened up after using these products. They are excellent at fighting gum disease.

    Answer by MentorByDesign at 4:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.