How often do you encounter Reverse Racism?

What do you think we can do to resolve this ever growing issue? Don't you think it is time we quit getting blamed for what our ancestors did long before we were even born?

flowermom76

Asked by flowermom76 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Racism is racism. There is no reverse about it.
    How often? Almost on a daily bases.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have rarely encountered this and I am as white as it comes and live in an urban area where blacks and hispanics outnumber me. Most of my friends are minorities though and not one even mentions race. Ignore the morons and move on.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• So whats that got to do with Religion? is racism a religious marker/trait?

Anonymous

• Racism is racism. There is no reverse about it

Exactly what I was going to say. If you hate someone b/c of their skin color, you're a racist. Sorry.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• its under religion and BELIEFS. and i would take it like shes saying racism is a belief some idiots have.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 7:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• A) There is only Racism.

B) Each and every time I am forced to be around the masses.

Apparently it's OK to call my child names as well, to beat her up, rip out her hair... none of that is racist. Not AT ALL. Nor is it racist that she gets to deal with all of the slurs associated with her Native American heritage. *sigh*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Last time I checked this category was religion and also Beliefs.What should I have chosen-Just for Fun? This topic isn't fun. Or politics? This topic is based on beliefs if I offended you by choosing the wrong category then I am sorry
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• OMG Obby I am sorry to hear that!!!
    I was bullied a lot for being german and irish, but that is horrible!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Yes, I totally agree racism is just racism. Your right. I just got a little fired up about a question an African American woman asked about why whites are so racist against blacks and it seems to me and with my experience that it is the other way around these days. Ignorance atounds me.
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I know what you mean. I gave up on them. They want to believe it then fine. They want to say it then whatever. That makes them the racist ones not me or you.
    Ignorance really makes me sick.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2010