"Mom, ..."

"Do the God and Goddess poop?"

ROFL!!!

but that got me thinking, ...if the God of Abraham made us in His image, ...does He poop?

- Faithful4ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ok I know from one mom to another...poop is always top conversation of the day! lol
    Being made in his image really means we have inherited Gods 4 qualities: Love, Wisdom, Justice, and Power Also John 4:24 describes God as a spirit.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Kind of like the question "did adam and eve have belly buttons?"...lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• no, adam & eve did not have belly buttons. They were aliens.

When you see rain falling, it's god peeing, and a mudslide means he has diarrhea... You wanna know what driftwood REALLY is?

Thunder is God farting.

No, a rainbow means that god loves everyone equally- no matter who the choose to love.

Just a couple answers I've had to pull outta my butt after DD visited with the religious folk in the family. SHE believe in that hooey- was exposed to it when she was VERY small, without my knowledge or approval. I hope that she can outgrow that illness.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• haha i asked my mom that when i was a kid! i was told that God doesnt need to eat so He wouldnt need to poop haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i was always told thunder was God and the angels bolwing, and the rain was because either God was sad, or mother nature needed water, and God gave rain.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• bahahaahahahahaahahahaaha!!! that kid is sooo cute! indeed God does not poop! he is not HUMANLY alive but he is alive inside our hearts and soul! Adam and Eve did not have belly buttons because God created them on the spot and not inside a womans womb:) i love your kid!
    Lula998

Answer by Lula998 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You believe in God now obbiedobbie? That would be the only way your really believe the rain was his pee...unless of course you are just doing what you do ...
    Anonymous

• Trade ya - I'll handle that one, you help me figure out how to explain why "Oh My God" is a bad word, but only at school.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• No, a rainbow means that god loves everyone equally- no matter who the choose to love. Well, that isn't true. A rainbow is God's promise not to destroy the world by water again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• LOL @ NP

and don'tcha love it when the anons take EVERYTHING you say as literal? No... I couldn't have said those things mockingly... nope, not me. especially not to my child about a religion I didn't want her introduced to. Oh My God. Get a life and quit fuc%ing stalking me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2010