crampingcramping

So for almost as long as I can remember my periods have never been quite normal. Well my doctor had me take provera at the beginning of Feb to have a period. Well I did starting the 13th. Well I would expect that I would start again on the 13th of Mar and nothing yet and its the 18th. Well I've been cramping on and off since about last Wednesday the 10th. I took a test the 11th and the 14th and they were negative. Now I must point out that my period didn't even end til the 24th. So is it possible that I tested too soon? My first symptom was cramping with baby #1. I am really hoping. Anything would be helpful thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 9:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• May have tested too soon.The female body is a strange thing sometimes,lol. Try again in a few days. Good Luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• hang in there honey(sprinkles baby dust), test again in a few days adn good luck. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2010