How is the hope and change thing working for you?

Obama's campaign was "Hope and Change" hows it working for you?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 9:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It would work better, if those against hope and change gave it a chance.
    Anonymous

• liarThey LIED and badIT'S NOT!!!  (Which is what I expected, unfortunately!)

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I don't think anyone here at CM is aware and informed enough to even comment on this issue.
    Anonymous

• I was HOPING that some Americans would finally see that a politician is a politician is a politician.. And the majority do not have the "people's" best interest in mind. Only their own. I HOPED that some Americans would quit falling for lip service and 20 second sound bites to form their political opinions..........

But........... Sadly.............. There has not really been much if any CHANGE in that area............
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I keep hoping things will change. Right now I just hope he will go away and we can change back to the way things were. Now that we are at the change they wanted we see things were actually as bad as we thought. Actually, I should say "they" thought. I voted for McCain.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I'm hoping for a change to the political answers questions. This gets asked around once a week...
    Anonymous

• Pretty good , thanks for asking...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Very well, thanks for asking. As long as Bush is gone there was change and now I have hope things will get better.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I are working. We recently purchased a car under Obama, a house with tax credit and so far we have NOT had our taxes increased. I'm doing fine.
    Anonymous

• Nothing has really changed in my life. It was the same when bush was in office and its the same now....So..no change here.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2010