Can you tell me YOUR tips on weight loss. It will be very appreciated..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• easy tip - proper posture while sitting or standing! keep your abs tight and your back straight. Works the muscles more than slouching = calories burned faster and it helps tone your abs.
    Anonymous

• Exercise is a must. NO soda.. more veggies and fruits, less breads, pastas etc,. smaller portions, drink lots of water
    Anonymous

• no fast food or soda, and excercising
    Anonymous

• I meant you have to excercise :)
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon.

stand up tall, suck in the tummy - making the core do its job.

I eat clean

drink lots of water - no pop, juice, caffiene (whine sob)

exercise regularly. at LEAST 20 minutes every day. I walk run on my treadmill first thing in the morning after dh has left and before kids are up - I've got a 25 minute window of time to sneak it in.

then every other day do something more - weight training, crosstraining etc.

shrink your plate sizes - small plate doesn't get filled up like a big plate does when you cut your portions. at that rate its all mind over matter.

lots of fruits, vegetables, wholegrains, lean meats. cut back the dairy and the red meat (whine sob again)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• sparkpeople.com is my best tip, lol. Seriously, that site helped me so much throughout my weight loss.
    Anonymous

• Atkins diet in 2 week time frames until you reach your ideal weight. Taking breaks in between the diet unless you will stop losing weight. I know people say its unhealthy, but its the ONLY thing that worked for me. After that you can eat what you would normally eat within reason.... Of course indulging in fast food for every meal isnt going to do you any good.

I could also still eat what I LIKED!!!
    Chicken, Pork, Hamburger, Steak, Ham, pepperoni any kind of meat you wish
    Cheese is good, lettuce. I always was eating a caesar salad with fresh romaine lettuce, parm cheese and real bacon. You can get salad dressings with very low carbs if any at alll.
    Anonymous

• Sparkpeople.com! Don't think I could stay on track without this site. Best thing is, it's free! You should check it out.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Weight lifting to build muscle, Eat Clean or Abs diets, no soda, no fast food, no alcohol, lots of water, high protein.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Exercising! Even if its just a simple walk in the park at the beginning gradually building to a full workout! Eating healthy is also a main thing in weight loss and keeping it off also proportion sizes! I encourage you to join a local gym or exercising class!Lots and lots of water its good for you and your skin =]=]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2010