Please read this...

I made a post in The Cafe, please look at it, and tell me what you think. I'm at a loss, it's about my 2 1/2 yr old daughter. I posted a question about her earlier today, about her freaking out when I brought her to the van that would be bringing her to school...she clung to me like never before. She never has problems with separation anxiety, and for some reason, she did today. And she's been acting a little off tonight...so PLEASE read this post and tell me what you think. Thank you.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/33200/forums/read/11039562/My_daughter_came_home_from_school_like_this_pics

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• oops...idk why I posted anon. I didn't mean to. anyway, yeah...here's the link again

michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• that is chaffing from her diaper being wet and drooping and her legs rubbing it. What looks like a bruise, isn't. It's just dirty, dead skin that got rubbed off.

poor baby! :(

MAKE A COMPLAINT!!! Take them the pics!!!
    Anonymous

• i would take her tothe doc or er just to besure and docuented
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 9:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• That looks terrible! Your poor baby girl. I would call the state first, tell them you have pictures, then take her to the Dr. so it can be documented.. Even if it's the ER, then it will be on file. You don't want to wait, they need it to be the same day. Then I would call the police and report abuse if you feel it happened at daycare, which I'm sure it did... I hope you get to the bottom of this and hope your baby girl feels better soon!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• It's not dirty. I gave her a bath, and cleaned it. It's a bruise. And she wasn't sitting in a wet diaper. She's only at group for two hours, and they change her there as well. She has absolutely NO rash under her diaper, no diaper rash. It's stricly outside of the diaper as the picture shows.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Wait a minute, I read your post about screaming about going on the bus. First she flipped out when you went to put her on the bus and didn't want to go, now she comes home like this. Just put 1 and 1 together. Something is happening at this "school" or "group" or whatever it is. It frightened your daughter enough to not want to go and now she's come home with that. Don't send her back.
    Anonymous

• If that were a rash it would be on her bottom as well, and as you said there isn't any. Someone did this to your baby and you should have it investigated asap! I would be furious and scared for other children there. Don't take her back there and find out what happened. I bet this isn't the only child that has had something done to them. Please let us know what you find out and how your baby is... GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• time to raise some hell mama.

chafing, a bruise, anything should be told to the parent when they pick up the child

take your pictures, take her to a dr ASAP - get it documented properly with someone official - I'm sure there's a number you can call with your city or police that can handle the legalities.

document EVERYTHING you can think of in the past few visits to 'group' that you can think of. her sudden anxiety and screaming etc.

I hope that heads roll for you.

did
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i would definatley have it checked out. it looks like she was swatted to had her leg pushed down real hard or something along those lines, doesn't really look much like a rash but have a professional take a look. is it on both legs or just the one
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• doc, asap, dont waste your time!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2010