he wont stop talkin to her

my husband came close to havin an affair with a co worker and i told him her or me so he stopped texting her for awhile and deleted her off of facebook for awhile and now he back talkin to her texting, FB, and leavin comments on her pics. i told him it bothers me that he still talks to her and the other night we put the kids to bed early and had plan a movie night for just me and him and he kept texting i aske who he said no one, so i looked and he was texting her asking when she wanted to hang out, her response was that i want to meet your wife....ive had it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't agree...I think she may want to meet his wife even if she is sleeping with him to see her 'competition'. Women are really insecure, jealous and catty that way.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• yeah, i'd be done. I've put up with this BS before, and I told my hubby, no more!
    Anonymous

• ah, the joys of insecure women.

Anonymous

• I don't think I would put up with it but then you have decisions to make. He stopped once so maybe he will do it again.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Wait a minute, if the woman is fooling around with your husband she wouldn't tell him "I want to meet your wife". Maybe they really are just friends, and she wants to include you. But even if they are just friends, he seriously needs to not be texting her during "your time".
    Anonymous

• it's not about being insecure. if my husband had a prob with someone I talked to ( and if I talk to them, I don't take it beyond the work place or w/e unless they are friends with my hubby first!) then I would stop talking to someone.
    It's about respect for one another.
    Anonymous

• Lots of skanky women want to meet the wife. It is a ploy to think they are friends, while sabotaging their relationship. He sounds like a douche, either he stops talking to her all together or he gets the hell out. If he is going to stop talking to her, he needs to look for another job.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• op here

he tried to go with her one night to her place at 1 am..only she was dumb enough to pull in the drive..and i rread the texts prior to her coming over..they wernt friendly and since when did friends send each other nude pics. i think the only reason she wants to meet me is to make me think nothing is going on...
    Anonymous

• I'd say it's over. Dump him and move on, he's probably going to end up with STDs.
    Anonymous

• Wow what a jerk! And to be so right in your face he is so disrespectful. He obviously wants her and is not even trying to hide the fact so I would do the same to him or leave.
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2010