Give me your best moves ladies!

Ok, the guy I have been dating is coming over tomorrow for the first time. Will meet the kid for the first time. He is coming over close to bedtime so after the little guy goes to bed... watching a movie... Gimme your advice, best moves, tips and tricks to make a good impression and maybe a smooch!!

BTW, we haven't kissed yet - so I am hopeful that will be next. No bom-chicka-wow-wow, yet. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Little things - touch his elbow every now and again while you chat. Look him in the eyes and ask him lots of questions to get him to talk about himself.

You might want to make sure your kid likes him before turning on the flirting though. I hope you have a lovely evening.
    Anonymous

• How long have you been dating?
    Anonymous

• Will meet the kid?... way to aknowledge who should be #1 in your life.

As for moves...how old are you?
    Anonymous

• Is it a scary movie? Jump even if you are not scared. Then either grab his hand or bury your face in his neck. Cuddle close like he is all that makes you feel secure. He might know it's a move, but guys like when girls do that. Have fun!!!
    Anonymous

• His little guy will be sleeping at your house? I'm confused. You are already planning him spending the night? Think birth control.
    Anonymous

• Why do people bother to answer with all these snide remarks!! The man she's been dating is going to meet her kid for the first time (which they do have to meet eventually if she is going to persue the relationship), then after her child (which many of us call my "kid" to people who don't know them by name) goes to sleep they are going to hang out. She just said no sex (bom chica wow wow)- they haven't even kissed yet. It's like you're just looking for something to bitch about!!
    Anonymous

• Thank you to the non-bitchy remarks. That is what I was looking for! I am nervous because I haven't dated anyone I feel so strongly for and has been so respectful. He is coming to my home, meeting my wonderful child and watching a movie with me. He has been traveling for work and I thought it would be nice for him not to have to go out. And I am hopeful for a kiss, nothing more. We are taking it very slow. So to you thoughtful posters, thanks. I appreciate the feedback.
    Anonymous

• Well I guess you shouldn't have worded your question like you wanted to screw his brains out the second he walked through your door huh? Maybe clarify a bit more next time and you won't have "bitchy" comments in your answers. I wouldn't worry so much about the "moves" as about him meeting your child and how THAT will go over. Priorities. You do sound very young.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 12:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010