Looking to work from home?

I have been looking for the last 2 months for a great way to make money from home. I currently nanny and I am ending this gig next month and still looking for other nannying jobs, but would rather stay home with my daughter. Here are my issues with some of the at home businesses that I have looked at.

I have seen ones say that they are helping other moms work from home.( how does that make money?)
La Bella Baskets seem a little much for their baskets and I like their stuff, but I want to make sure people can afford it in this time.
Avon doesn't sell well around here that I know of, and alot of people dont like that they ship their jobs overs seas for operators.
I cant do parties because of living where I am I dont know to many people just yet and have no one to watch my daughter.
I really dont want to pay more then 20.00 a month this either.

Thanks in advice, anything will help.

HANNAHSMOMMY25

Asked by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hello I am sure your going to get a ton of info on this. But I am a SAHM who works from home. I market for a wellness company and work with a huge team of moms. We all stay home with our children and work. We provide daily Free webcasts that has an overview of what we do all you do is listen and then we go from there.
    If your interested I would love to speak with you. Contact me. I have helped so many moms stay home and work.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 2:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• if you have expirience being a nanny, why don't you babysit at home? That way you are earning extra money and your daughter has playmates!
    Anonymous

• Well my husband works shift work and hes on first and hes off Monday and Tuesday. It would be hard on him for Monday and tuesday to have kids running around the house. I do nanny now at this kids home and bring my daughter along, but I have noticed she has picked up on some of their bad behaviors.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have my own home business and I love it! Lots of mom's are doing this online because they have little ones. You do your trainings on the phone and you can always hear other peoples little ones in the back round :-). If you would like more information go to my site at www.Lindashomecareer.com Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with.

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 11:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I guess you won't find out unless you actually look and see what people have to offer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I am going to send you some information because this box just isn't big enough. But in answer to your question, most home businesses will offer 2 ways or more to earn. IF you earn by helping others work from home you will either make a percentage of their sales or a percentage of their overhead costs... In cases where you make a percentage of their overhead you are usually responsible (along with a team) to help them get started and or be there for support... Personally I wouldn't work with a company without a good support system in place. Otherwise you will earn by promoting your product or service. Since you mentioned Avon I'll use that... With Avon you earn by selling products and making a commission. You also earn by signing new reps and making a commission off their sales, but if they don't sell you don't earn off them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• With my company you actually have more ways to earn than that... You have the option to earn from your personal business, as well as by signing new reps (IBOs), you will also have the opportunity for weekly bonuses, override commission (based on the sales of your IBOs and your pin level)... However, you aren't required to work any one angle. If you don't want to recruit, you don't have to. There are plenty of people in this business that don't. It's all really up to you...

While I type up some info for you, here are some resources you may want to check out...

How You Can Change Your Life Blog

This Is Ameriplan Webinar

Sabrina's Closet

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• You can make money without having to buy or sell anything.

There really are some that are not scams. Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• do you like fitness if so email me because today is the last day to join my team and get your joiner fee back!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2010