What is your ideal wedding band?

I have a band, but it isn't quite my *dream* one. We went second best and figure we will upgrade at 10 years.

So, I'm curious... what is your dream wedding band?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 10:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is this one:

OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 10:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I've always been more impressed with how long a wedding band has been worn, not by the band itself.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Ombre, mine looks almost exactly like that!
    Anonymous

• i have my dream one. after getting married i still wanted to wear my engagement ring as well, it's a basic solitaire with white gold ring. and the band i got to go with it, is white gold with a bunch of tiny diamonds arounds it. The diamonds only go about half way around, but they look like they go the whole way if your looking at the top of it. Simple but still elegant
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have a tiny diamond one that I have worn for 23 years. Even if we do get another ring it will be a band that we have made for us with no diamonds.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i have my dream one. its a simple white gold band w/ several small diamonds in the band. it also has a dip so that my engagement ring can fit in it when i wear it. i never take it off so its nice to have something simple that doesnt get banged around (im pretty clumsy)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• mine is actually my dream set -- they are white gold, both bands have rows of diamonds, my engagment ring ( I always wear them both at the same time) has a large marquoise(sp) stone and then 2 bagets (sp) of 4 diamonds each on the sides of it...its big and sparkly...but then again not so big it looks fake...

the bad thing is, I am always smacking it off of things lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have my dream set: the center stone on my engagement ring is an ethically mined 1.25 ct diamond from north america in an edwardian setting with a diamond band and side stones that has filigree around the back so it can be resized without damaging the stones.(since DH planned to get me pregnant as soon as I said yes and knew my fingers might swell). It is platinum. The wedding band matches the diamond and filigree band on the engagement ring. It is curved so it locks with the engagement ring. He designed the set himself. I feel like a princess.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• The one I have is perfect for me. It's a handmade sterling silver band that my husband had made for me (along with a matching band for himself) 13 years ago (to replace the gold one I had that broke in 11 years after we married). It cost $5 and it is perfect to me. I am a simple person, things from the heart mean more to me than things from the wallet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i love princess cut diamonds but the set i have its also a "dream" set. the engagment ring is 14 kt. white gold, with 5 diamonds in it. and my first wedding band was just a soild white gold no diamonds. but hubby suprised me this past v-day and bought me a new one. its 10 kt. white gold with 14 tiny diamonds in it. i absoulty love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2010