how can i get my doc to see that i have re-ocurring cysts?

i have been into the er a few times and now that i have kaiser they said o its ok lets just send you for a follow up ultrasound and we will see if the cyst resolves itself. ok, ive had one mc and have been trying to concieve for 3 years just about including that mc. the cyst did resolve itself however, i get them repeatedly and when i do my period is soo off on many levels ranging from having 1-4 periods to having more than 2 months in between with severe pain in the abdomen . the doc just says that im young and it will fix itself rather than listening to me tell her that i have had this issue since i started my period at 12. what do you all sugest? anyone else with these issues? ive been ttc for a while now and im beginning to loose hope

darejenn05

Asked by darejenn05 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and have the same thing ( with the cysts, fertility, and the screwy periods) ...my first Dr actually was great about it and was the one who told me about it ....

however we got new insurance and I had to go to a preferred Dr... and he basically told me - all women gets cysts and all of them have periods that mess up sometimes...

anyways my advice is to get a new DR !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I had the same problem. My cysts caused a torsion and I almost lost an ovary. The doc botched my surgery... it was horrible.

I switched to a gluten-free diet and got pregnant 2 months later. PM me. happy to talk about the switch and detoxing and how easy it was for us to get pregnant after making just a few changes.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• have them do a ultra sound, thats how she found mine. then they can diagnose it. GL
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2010