He called me lazy !!!!

First off me and my husband has always had a respectful thing going on -- until he started this new job ( paralegal) he has only worked there for about a month and ever since then he has had this high & mighty attitude. I take care of other kids during the day plus our own ( so I have a 3 y/o, 2 y/o, 1 y/o & an 8 month old) ..I wake up before him, go to bed way after him. I have all of the kids most of the day and after the extra ones go home I am the main caregiver to ours ( he plays with them for a few minutes but thats it)...not to mention our house is clean and we have big, nice meals as soon as he walks through the front door. He sits at a desk all day, sometimes just gets on the net, and he gets 2, hour long breaks, which alot of times he sleeps .... tonight he got popsicles out of the grocery bag, got one out, then left the bag of them on the counter, 10 in. away fromt he freezer. he does things that all the time !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he is clearly an ass....and possibly under some stress or something. when mine is in a bad mood he snaps, and i tell him quickly that if he can do it so much better than he can have it.......usually shuts him up for a while!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• my dh never says i am lazy..... but that popsicle thing.... my dh does stuff like that all the time.
    Anonymous

• I'd kick him in the ass in the middle of the night, but act like I'm sleeping. And pretend like I don't remember doing it when he asks in the morning.
    Anonymous

• this is sad to hear but come on your gonna say you have never done one thing to hurt him.
    Anonymous

• I have this prob. w/ dh to. My friend use to as well, but one day she got sick of it and made him do what she does every day for his wk facation. She went to her moms and left him with the kids and house work. Ever since he has never said a bad word. If my dh every gets a vacation I think I'm gonna give it a try.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Wow. Evidentially him working in a proper office setting means that he is suddenly on a thrown of gold.
    He needs a good kick in the pants. Tell him to get over himself and really compare the two daily schedules.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have found that a lot of people see being a SAHM or caregiver as easy. That we sit around all day and only get up once in a while to care for the children. Most people have no idea what goes into the daily schedule of a SAHM/Caregiver.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• WOH! This sounds so much like MY husband!!! Are we married to the same man!???
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 12:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Go get a job and put the kids in daycare, that'll teach him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2010