how often does ur hubby go out?

particularly SAHMs, how often does your hubby have a boys night? and how often do you get out without the kids??

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband never has boys night. I never have girls night. Not because it's "not allowed" but because neither of us have any friends lol. We go out without the kids once every 3-4 months.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Same as above
    Anonymous

• he plays online so no guys night out, we go out once a week with our child and about every 3 weeks totally alone on a date and ofcourse all holidays and anniversaries and he never forgets my bday,so enough for me not to complaini guess :p
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• mine can go out whenever he wants and the same goes for me. neither of us abuse it. so every out night is well deserved.. whoever takes it.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My hubby goes out more than I do. He's gone out the past 2 weekends.. and I've stayed home. I'm pregnant and don't feel like going out, and we live too far away from family to have a babysitter. If I had some friends, and wanted to go out, I'd be able to, no problem... I'd just rather go out with my hubby! =D
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• He never goes out for guys night. I wish he would. He needs time away from us, to be a man and do man crap. :p I go out very rarely without him. If my best friend is in town I will go out, but that is only a couple of times a year. It is not that I am not allowed to, but my friends are all younger and don't have kids, so their fun times are a little too wild for me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I just told him he is going out next Tuesday. There is a local bar that has a geeky trivia night each week and he has been wanting to go, but has been reluctant to go by himself. Now he is quite pleased with himself. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Well, my husband works in a bar four nights a week while I stay at home with the kids. He disagrees, but to me, thats a night out.. he just Djs.. doesn't seem like work at all to me. He invites his friends out, they hang out and drink.. thats a night out. As for me, I never get to go out with friends... never.. nowhere....
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 12:27 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• No boy's night out but he does play on the computer with his buddies world of warcraft stuff. We get out about 1 to 2 times if lucky without the kids but thats pushing it. I never have a girls night out all my friends hubby won't let them out they are all possessive over them to controling and usually the ones that can get out can't because they have no one to keep the kids so I'm just SOL
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• He goes fishing once in awhile but he does that before I wake up on a Sunday or on his day off. Other than that, he doesn't go out unless he's with me or one of our sons. He does play online video games for a couple of hours a night and on his days off, often with our 19 and 23yo sons who are also online (1 from upstairs and the other from another state). When's he's playing a game I am on the computer 5 feet away from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2010