traffic court (no bashing pls)

I have court in three weeks, and i'm trying not to stress to much, being pregnant and all. I have 3 misdemeanors, Suspended license and wrong tag that i didn't know about, and no insurance, just flat broke. Any insight as to of what may happen...im in KS if that helps.

Please no bashing, just want some sort of clue so i can sleep maybe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Didn't they put on the ticket what it will cost you? Not sure about the suspended license or having the wrong tag unless you can take someone in who switched tags on you to let the judge know you didn't know. The no insurance you can get a fine and have to show proof of insurance by a certain date. You should be able to google your state statutes and find out what is the worst that can happen.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• They don't always put on the ticket what you pay. And when you go to court, you can get it reduced. When I went to traffic court, it was for speeding over 15, and the ticket was reduced. I don't know what they will do with yours. They should let you fix the tag and insurance thing somewhat. I don't know. You won't just get off, that's for sure. But it all should get reduced somewhat. As far as paying it all, I don't know about payment kind of thing. You may try calling the court clerks office and asking.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2010